Can't help it

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Z Force yesterday and am really liking it. But I do kinda find myself missing Samsung. Is it just me? I know I'm a phone freak. I think I have a problem lol. Honestly my only sad points on this so far is its hard to see outside and the notifications are not loud at all.

Ilya Ivanov

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I swapped Note 7 for it, battery seems to be way better, screen is not as good, notifications are definitely not as loud, and it's more bulky with a smaller screen. Moto Z Force is so much smoother compared to a Note it's unbelievable.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Returned my Note. Friend let me borrow Z Force until I decide my next move.

I do not miss the note whatsoever. I completely wrote the Z Force off but so far I've been pleasantly impressed. zero lag.extremely fast and smooth. Camera is pretty incredible as well. not as fast shutter wise as Note but the details and colors I personally feel are better.

The build doesn't make me nervous as hell it give me anxiety. Battery is better, charges extremely fast .

Love love love the fingerprint reader. Feels faster. Love that you can lock the phone with it as well by holding down on it.

But I really can't say enough just hoe fast and smooth everything feels in comparison to the Note.. active display over always on display as well. Nothing compares to active display.

All in all, this is a superb device

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I second you on that vs Samsung software interface. I had both of the s7s and just couldnt get past the choppy Samsung software. Motorola is smooth and seamless like Apple which was all i knew before this year. Motorola has awesome software interface. Get the Z Force and don't look back!

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I too am a former Samsung guy coming from the s4 then note 4 now the force. I too am having some Sammy withdrawals lol some things I really like about the force and some not so much
Battery both charging and lasting awesome
Speed awesome
Less bloated more pure Android
The Moto short cuts for flashlight and camera... Awesome
Fingerprint scanner works great and is super fast
The not so awesome the 3 captive button eating up screen on the bottom vary annoying
Lack of dedicated numbers on keypad
Camera lag when I click snap I want it to snap not half a second later..
No wireless charging out of the box
All and all though pretty ba phone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2