Had Note 7

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I think Verizon has colored ones but they aren't called style shells. Back plates. I ordered a leather one off Amazon.
What color did you get? I ordered that red nylon type material back from Motorola last week. I'd like a light brown leather. You would think they would offer more than just that would look lol

daisyd1224

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
This is black leather but if they ever get a colored leather brown or red I'll get it. I think the longer this phone is out the more mods and shells will come out. It's still pretty new.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
This is black leather but if they ever get a colored leather brown or red I'll get it. I think the longer this phone is out the more mods and shells will come out. It's still pretty new.
Me too. I hope we are right as I think the phone is cool to interact with. Post a pic of the leather when you get it or private message me if that is available on this forum if you can. I may grab the black leather too. Thanks for posting this link.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah a red leather would be great. I would get a red leather too. I wish Motorola would also make the style back in that soft grip type material that is offered on a lot of there other phones. Right now I have my Tumi Battery Mod on and it's pretty slippery. My other phone is a Sony Experia X and is 5 inches. I like a small phone for my pocket and one hand use. It's got a good grip unlike the Force. I've already dropped my Force twice and I never drop my phones. Both times it slipped out of my hands. One time breaking the Zagg Tempered Glass. I replaced it and since then it slipped out of hands again but no break of the screen protector thank goodness. Those aren't cheap lol

daisyd1224

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I think the leather might have good grip. I hope so because I know what you mean about them being slippery. A red leather battery mod! Are you listening Moto? Lol.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I think the leather might have good grip. I hope so because I know what you mean about them being slippery. A red leather battery mod! Are you listening Moto? Lol.
Lol, yeah really. Funny. I actually wrapped the one that came with it that looks like ugly. Here's a pic of how it turned out. 1473697957889.jpg

I used 3m wrap material so if I want to remove it, it will not leave a residue. It's pretty awesome and looks real

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Z Force, coming from a Note 7. Where do I find my pic gallery besides "photos"? On note 7, I had a thing called Gallery.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Z Force, coming from a Note 7. Where do I find my pic gallery besides "photos"? On note 7, I had a thing called Gallery.

Google for the Moto Gallery apk for the Moto G4. It works on the Zs. None of the other Moto Gallery apks out there work.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech