I just got my new phone.. I went with the white option. My first droid (droid 1) was my first smartphone, and stuck with them..bionic, turbo, and now the Z force. I needed the change to white.. finally a choice in color.

my question is.. I have only seen pics of the black phone on the site.. Did anyone else grab the white phone, and whats your thoughts on the color option?
    09-12-2016 10:34 PM
    I just got my new phone.. I went with the white option. My first droid (droid 1) was my first smartphone, and stuck with them..bionic, turbo, and now the Z force. I needed the change to white.. finally a choice in color.

my question is.. I have only seen pics of the black phone on the site.. Did anyone else grab the white phone, and whats your thoughts on the color option?
    I could care less what colour my phone is, it's all about the case
    09-13-2016 01:15 AM
    The white Z Force wasn't available from Motorola when I ordered mine.
    09-13-2016 03:06 AM
    Same here. I've never seen the white or didn't think it was available at Verizon. I recently changed to cricket so I can confirm that the Force from Verizon works on GSM just fine. Version and I are on a dispute on billing at the moment. Do you have any pictures you can post of your white ?
    09-13-2016 07:28 AM
    09-13-2016 09:00 AM
    Black vs. White? Hmmmm..... Bad title for a tread! I'm surprised no mods changed the title or anything.
    09-13-2016 09:08 AM
    Black vs. White? Hmmmm..... Bad title for a tread! I'm surprised no mods changed the title or anything.
    This is sarcasm at its finest, right?
    09-13-2016 09:12 AM
    I wouldn't mind a Rose Gold Z.

black vs white-moto-z-force-side-.jpg
    Ry and anon(9227267) like this.
    09-13-2016 09:22 AM
    I would love the black and rose gold, but I wasn't willing to wait plus getting $200 plus the JBL speaker was too tough to pass up.
    anon(9227267) likes this.
    09-13-2016 09:56 AM
    I would love the black and rose gold, but I wasn't willing to wait plus getting $200 plus the JBL speaker was too tough to pass up.
    Man I was about two weeks too early on getting that $200 gift card with the free JBL. I feel like I got kicked! They made up for it though by selling me an unlocked Sony Xperia that retailed at $549 for $199. I was stoked about that. I actually use my 5 inch Sony a bit more than my Force only bc it's a one hander and easy to put in my pocket. Still though the Force is the best phone I've ever used personally. I like the black but if they would have made a silver available, that would have been my first choice. I have a red front 3m on the way from Dbrand now and a blue color for the camera. I didn't order the back as I always have a mod or a shell on mine. So my Force is about to get a face lift for the front to Red. Something different and I've read that Dbrand is very precise with their fits and cuts. Itll be my first time using their product so I'll post some pics once I install it. I'll have to remove my tempered glass then reapply it after the Dbrand is installed. I now wish I'd ordered the camera color in red too as it would have contrasted better against all or what seems to be mostly black or grey mods.
    benjamminh likes this.
    09-13-2016 11:22 AM
    Man I was about two weeks too early on getting that $200 gift card with the free JBL. I feel like I got kicked! They made up for it though by selling me an unlocked Sony Xperia that retailed at $549 for $199. I was stoked about that. I actually use my 5 inch Sony a bit more than my Force only bc it's a one hander and easy to put in my pocket. Still though the Force is the best phone I've ever used personally. I like the black but if they would have made a silver available, that would have been my first choice. I have a red front 3m on the way from Dbrand now and a blue color for the camera. I didn't order the back as I always have a mod or a shell on mine. So my Force is about to get a face lift for the front to Red. Something different and I've read that Dbrand is very precise with their fits and cuts. Itll be my first time using their product so I'll post some pics once I install it. I'll have to remove my tempered glass then reapply it after the Dbrand is installed. I now wish I'd ordered the camera color in red too as it would have contrasted better against all or what seems to be mostly black or grey mods.
    I was going to order a dbrand front but didn't because I wasn't sure if I could still use a screen protector. I'm anxious to see your pictures and hear your experience.
    09-13-2016 06:30 PM
    I was going to order a dbrand front but didn't because I wasn't sure if I could still use a screen protector. I'm anxious to see your pictures and hear your experience.
    I will let you know and post some pics. I think what I may do now is this. I just ordered the skinomi liquid shield screen protector. It covers the entire front of the Force like the Dbrand does. I believe I'm going to install the Dbrand then apply the Skinomi. At first I was going to do vice verse but have since changed my thoughts. Any advice to which I should apply first?
    09-13-2016 07:15 PM
    I heard the black one has a higher an tutu benchmark score.
    benjamminh likes this.
    09-13-2016 07:25 PM
    Opps! my bad, I meant to say, White vs Black....All kidding aside, I was not impressed with the black when I checked it out at the Verizon store... the white with the gold trim just did it for me. Coming from all black phones for 10 years this was the right change for me...
    09-13-2016 09:12 PM
    Opps! my bad, I meant to say, White vs Black....All kidding aside, I was not impressed with the black when I checked it out at the Verizon store... the white with the gold trim just did it for me. Coming from all black phones for 10 years this was the right change for me...
    I would've liked the gold trim from the white (not rose gold) on black, personally.
    09-14-2016 12:13 PM
    I think the white back shows less fingerprints
    09-14-2016 02:52 PM