Best Cases for Moto Z Force

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about the double post..... Just wanted to show that the opening is wide enough for the charger

Attachments

• 24037.jpg
    24037.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 32

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Moto Z on Saturday. Had a Droid RazrMaxx HD the past couple of years. I'm loving this device. I bought the Tech21 Evo Check case at the VZW store when I picked up the phone. I probably wouldn't have gotten a case at all, but the furnished wooden back is so slippery that I wasn't comfortable with that alone. Tried the nylon and didn't feel it was any better, and they were out of the leather. I'm happy with this case. It is thin enough and grippy. Wraps around the edges of the screen enough to protect it somewhat from dropping or whatever.

I have the same case and put it on the phone with the back on lol.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I went with a TPU case, and the Verizon black bumper along with the leather, and the Red Nylon Style Shell backs. So I have several options and enjoy changing it up every few days.

Just got the TPU case today and really like it. It has a raised lip that is just maybe 1mm higher than the camera lens for protection and is really thin.

All I'm looking for in a case for this device is something to keep it from scratching the metal edges if dropped. The sides of the TPU case are thinner that the bumper, probably because it gets some support from having a back cover.

With the ShatterShield I'm not concerned enough to put it in a heavy duty case.

cadd166a77c6a711bcd09056ae058275.jpg

basictekk

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I like this very inexpensive one I found on amazon, it's extremely thin, has a kick stand and seems to provide adequate protection. The plastic is a little harder than I'd like and the volume buttons aren't quite as responsive as they were with incepio, but again adequate. I thought the incepio was bulkier than I wanted but it did provide good protection.

Take a look at the Moto Z Force Droid Case, MicroP(TM) Dual Layer Armor Hard Slim Hybrid Kickstand Phone Cover Case for Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition (Navy blue Kickstand Case)

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I like this very inexpensive one I found on amazon, it's extremely thin, has a kick stand and seems to provide adequate protection. The plastic is a little harder than I'd like and the volume buttons aren't quite as responsive as they were with incepio, but again adequate. I thought the incepio was bulkier than I wanted but it did provide good protection.

Take a look at the Moto Z Force Droid Case, MicroP(TM) Dual Layer Armor Hard Slim Hybrid Kickstand Phone Cover Case for Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition (Navy blue Kickstand Case)
Does it come off easily when you want to attach a mod?

mwbryant1977

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriends 3 year old dropped my Z Force with battery mod attached, on my linoleum kitchen floor and it hit on the bottom corner of the battery mod which then flew off... Turns out the force of the impact caused the pin on the mod to take a gouge out of the little notch on the back of my phone that's used to hold the backplates and mods in place. Now the mods wiggle back and forth a bit towards the bottom. But ya you can visually see damage to the metal of that little notch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois