Updates today for the Force and Z

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes I got it early this morning, installed and ready to go! Remember the talk about Motorola not a reliable company for security updates?? Lol

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow, this is my first Droid, and i couldn't be happier. This kind of thing will keep me looking at Moto phones when my next update is due. Rock on, Moto!!!:D

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Yup, hopefully they keep it up. But the proof is in the pudding... we'll see how much attention it gets when it's no longer the latest model...

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Replacement on the way. The bluetooth is borked. The BT radio could have just failed. or the Sep update corrupted the BT configuration in some way, preventing software activation. Either way, it doesn't work and is unrecoverable.

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The new phone applied the September update without incident...BT still works. However, on the Lenovo/Moto site there is at least one other user that experience the same BT failure after the September update. I suspect a software/firmware issue is the culprit rather than an actual hardware fault, but it will be hard to trace if it is not reproducible.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, people are having an issue and no for most people it did not help. Moto knows about it, but they need to push an update to fix it.

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
It is quiet even maxed out. If it were not for my Pebble I would miss a lot of notifications. Hopefully they can fix it soon.

hemiguy37

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any issues with notification sound being so quiet? Did this update fix it?

It's BIG issue. The ringers are a bit louder, but the notifications sounds are muffled. Very upsetting as I keep missing texts. But still love the phone!!

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
It's BIG issue. The ringers are a bit louder, but the notifications sounds are muffled. Very upsetting as I keep missing texts. But still love the phone!!
Is this an issue for all app notifications you use? Whatsapp is aggressively loud for me. I use Nine for email and the notifications are fine. For Message+ the notifications are lower than they should be.

Has anyone tried using Zedge to download some new tones. Since some are recorded louder than others, maybe switching up the ring tone would help...

I've gone through both security updates and haven't noticed a difference, except with Message+.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463