01-16-2017 11:08 PM
35 12
tools
    I did the same.
    shouse3 likes this.
    01-06-2017 07:42 PM
    I would consider myself an average user, and I don't know how you guys are getting decent battery life out of this unit. I have the battery Mod, and if it and the phone are both charged at 7am, buy lunch they're both dead.

Between that and my other post in the Bluetooth connectivity issues, I, personally can't recommend it. Going to return it and reactivate my Windows Phone.
    thebat1 likes this.
    01-16-2017 03:08 AM
    I would consider myself an average user, and I don't know how you guys are getting decent battery life out of this unit. I have the battery Mod, and if it and the phone are both charged at 7am, buy lunch they're both dead.

Between that and my other post in the Bluetooth connectivity issues, I, personally can't recommend it. Going to return it and reactivate my Windows Phone.
    You're talking about the Force and not the regular Z? Obviously everyone's usage is different so comparisons aren't totally useful but I average 6 hours screen on time, over 24 hours with the unit on. Some do much better than that if you have a strong signal; others do somewhat worse.
    01-16-2017 12:34 PM

What's the screen on time? What apps are running? Even if we're talking the regular Z with its smaller battery, either you're using it near constantly during that time, or an app is running constantly in the background, or something's wrong with the phone and/or battery mod. That's not normal at all. If you're willing to post more details, folks on this forum can help you figure out which.
    01-16-2017 02:05 PM

The number one cause for this lately seems to be the Facebook apps. If you have them installed, can you try uninstalling them for a day? If this doesn't help, you should be able to tell what is draining the battery in Battery Settings. 5 hours battery life including the mod screams that an app is constantly pegging your processor.
    01-16-2017 06:03 PM
    The number one cause for this lately seems to be the Facebook apps. If you have them installed, can you try uninstalling them for a day? If this doesn't help, you should be able to tell what is draining the battery in Battery Settings. 5 hours battery life including the mod screams that an app is constantly pegging your processor.
    Agreed. Got my Force about a month ago after upgrading from the original Turbo. Battery life was a good bit better than what I was getting with the Turbo, with the same apps installed. Then suddenly started getting much worse battery life. GSam showed Messenger and Facebook as the two biggest battery users. Uninstalled/reinstalled both and now things are back to normal.
    01-16-2017 08:29 PM
    I can still go into day 2 with Facebook installed.
    01-16-2017 09:12 PM
    I can still go into day 2 with Facebook installed.
    Not everyone has battery drain or slowdowns with the Facebook apps, but if you have these issues it's worth uninstalling at least temporarily. The Facebook mobile web site actually works pretty well nowadays.
    01-16-2017 09:25 PM
    There were posts a week or so ago that there were issues with Facebook and Messenger regarding battery problems. I also use the mobile website and get along quite well. I don't use Messenger.
    01-16-2017 09:43 PM

exactly what happens to me"!!!
    01-16-2017 11:08 PM
35 12