Bluetooth battery drain.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Since I got the Force since close to launch, overnight I could put my phone next to me off a charger, and when i would wake up, maybe only like 3 percent would drain off, just a very small amount. A couple weeks ago I started having issues with my battery draining overnight by like 30 percent or sometimes more. I would close all my apps and have nothing running on it, and it would just drain quite a bit, which was really strange.

The only thing i could think of was that i had my bluetooth on, which i always leave on to connect to my car easily. I ended up turning my bluetooth off a couple days ago and I havnt had any issue with my battery draining overnight anymore. Im just wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue as I am.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I would load GSAM Battery Monitor on your phone and then you can monitor it . Mine only shows a 2% useage of BT .

lithoman23

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I was getting 12 to 15 hrs of battery life, and thinking everyone was BS ing me about 48hr battery life. I tuned off wifi and it rocketed up to 36+ hours.. If I was to turn off Bluetooth I'm sure it would be another 10 + added..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney