Looks like Best Buy has a new deal:

$100 Gift Card on all VZW Smartphones

JBL - SoundBoost Moto Mod Portable Stereo Speaker - Black

Incipio - offGRID™ 2220 mAh Moto Mod Portable Charger - Black

Might make me pull the trigger

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I assume the "portable charger" is the battery mod? Not a bad deal, though the pre-order $200 off + speaker was a little better.

QBert

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
That's a pretty good deal - it may just sway me from the Pixel (I don't want to wait for the Pixel XL and have had my eye on the Force Droid)

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the bundle last night. However I didn't realize that Incipio has wireless charging so I bought the Tumi too.

I guess if the Incipio does work, I will just return the Tumi

Edit to add:

That link posted earlier I couldn't get to work to confirm if it had wireless charging. I looked at my order and it has:

Model: MT-382-BLK
SKU: 5437804

According to Amazon that model number has wireless charging

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well I got my Moto Z Force Droid a day early. I absolutely love it. I also got the JBL speaker mod, Incipio has not come in yet.

I also took it to Verizon and had them install their flexible glass screen protector.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I got my Moto Z Force Droid a day early. I absolutely love it. I also got the JBL speaker mod, Incipio has not come in yet.

I also took it to Verizon and had them install their flexible glass screen protector.
Did Verizon care that you bought it at best buy when you had them install the screen protector?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Did Verizon care that you bought it at best buy when you had them install the screen protector?

I did the same thing. Went to a corporate store and they didn't seem to care.

i also went to a corporate store. They didn't care at all. They said they would even activate it if needed, but we just swapped the sim from my S7 Edge.

i had the guy install the Flexible Glass, he messed the first one up and threw it away and grabbed a new one. It is on perfect, not sure I would even know it is on there if i didn't know he installed it

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
If I buy the Z Force through Best buy at full price ($799), when it arrives, do I just put in the SIM card that I currently have in my Droid Turbo and I'm good to go? Or do I have to reach out to Verizon?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1