I'm new to this phone

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: noticed this with the camers

Hi folks does your camera do like a focusing thing when you first open it?
It seems I've noticed this a few times but I believe it was always in a very low light situation. I remember think it was having to "look" for something to focus on.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is your fav texting app?

Verizon Messages plus for me as well. The ability to customize just about everything and then some. The features alone could make up an entire AC article by themselves.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Verizon Messages plus for me as well. The ability to customize just about everything and then some. The features alone could make up an entire AC article by themselves.
One of the few Verizon apps that exceeds expectations...superb, highly customizable performer.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: noticed this with the camers

It seems I've noticed this a few times but I believe it was always in a very low light situation. I remember think it was having to "look" for something to focus on.

It's similar to how the pixel was...in focusing...even had a bluish filter at first...I hope it's not defective...might just be one of those "glitches"

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: You know a phone is good quality when...

I've thought this several times over the last month here on this forum.

I see very little in the way of complaints or problems with the Z Force.

I also read where Motorola had one of their better quarters this last quarter. Maybe a sign of good things to come. I also read that moto is putting money and a few contest together for mod development. That could only help us see some awesome new mods.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I also read where Motorola had one of their better quarters this last quarter. Maybe a sign of good things to come. I also read that moto is putting money and a few contest together for mod development. That could only help us see some awesome new mods.

I saw that

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I need an app that allows "mark as read" from a smartwatch. Only a handful do it, like Chomp, Textra, and 8sms.

I will Google Messenger did. Textra works great, but there is just something I don't like about it

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

If I had to define the Z Force in few words, "Droid Turbo on steroids".

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I just think the interface is boring, but I always end up going back to it. I am literally getting ready to switch back from 8sms to Textra

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

The low volume notifications issue has been the biggest complaint and Moto messed that up with an update but hasn't fixed it yet. Otherwise remarkably few problems.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Is there a fee for using Verizon Messages plus? I use Textra and have never tried the Verizon app.
And, does it play well with Apple's iMessage app?

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

No fee and as far as I know it plays fine with ios messaging. I text several people daily on iPhone without issue.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

The low volume notifications issue has been the biggest complaint and Moto messed that up with an update but hasn't fixed it yet. Otherwise remarkably few problems.
I have diminished hearing & I agree the call volume (and, notification volume) could be better but that said, I still haven't actually had a situation where I could not hear clearly. At least the voice clarity is excellent so perhaps that mitigates the low volume somewhat.

As to the Turbo, mine was in pristine condition & it's now passed to my adult son who absolutely loves it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey