Top screen

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about purchasing a used force to play around with. Most of the phones sold on swappa have scratches on them. Since it is supposed to be user replaceable and I can't find anywhere to purchase them, could I just remove the top layer on the phone and replace it with a glass screen protector? I would much rather replace with a actual screen from moto. Thanks

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking about purchasing a used force to play around with. Most of the phones sold on swappa have scratches on them. Since it is supposed to be user replaceable and I can't find anywhere to purchase them, could I just remove the top layer on the phone and replace it with a glass screen protector? I would much rather replace with a actual screen from moto. Thanks

I think through Motorola you can get a replacement then put a glass screen over that

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The last I checked, they were not sold online anywhere, but I would try calling Motorola and see if they offer them for sale on a support call.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not really concerned about the warranty with the phone. I would just get a regular moto z but I want the upgraded camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon