Naked and Slippery

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just moved over from the Moto X, and I love the phone. I find it big and slippery, and since I am trying to use the phone without a case I am looking for the best way to improve some grip. I think the leather or nylon backs might help. A lightweight bumper might help, but I would prefer not to use that. Does anyone have experience with those two backs or any other that might make it stay in the hand. Particularly I find that when trying to use it one handed - because it is larger - I am at risk of having it pop out.

thanks

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just moved over from the Moto X, and I love the phone. I find it big and slippery, and since I am trying to use the phone without a case I am looking for the best way to improve some grip. I think the leather or nylon backs might help. A lightweight bumper might help, but I would prefer not to use that. Does anyone have experience with those two backs or any other that might make it stay in the hand. Particularly I find that when trying to use it one handed - because it is larger - I am at risk of having it pop out.

thanks

Clear bumper case with herringbone back! Bumper case was found at Verizon Store and herringbone back was found at Amazon.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had not thought about skins - I put the Zagg glass on the front.

Yea Zagg is a great brand, but unfortunately all they have for your model is that glass. HOWEVER I can recommend the Skinomi I mentioned I've used them and they are good. And of course I'm sure you know dbrand is good!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon