Just moved over from the Moto X, and I love the phone. I find it big and slippery, and since I am trying to use the phone without a case I am looking for the best way to improve some grip. I think the leather or nylon backs might help. A lightweight bumper might help, but I would prefer not to use that. Does anyone have experience with those two backs or any other that might make it stay in the hand. Particularly I find that when trying to use it one handed - because it is larger - I am at risk of having it pop out.

thanks
    11-14-2016 10:16 AM
    First off I LOVE the thread title, it totally drew me in! LOL I'm thinking maybe a skin? Either a clear one, OR if you want to get fancy maybe a vanity one for your favorite team or other type thing?

Couple good choices...

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Ver...cUvbUpU5562214

https://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-TechS...cUvbUpU5562214

https://dbrand.com/shop/moto-z-force-skins
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-14-2016 10:36 AM
    Just moved over from the Moto X, and I love the phone. I find it big and slippery, and since I am trying to use the phone without a case I am looking for the best way to improve some grip. I think the leather or nylon backs might help. A lightweight bumper might help, but I would prefer not to use that. Does anyone have experience with those two backs or any other that might make it stay in the hand. Particularly I find that when trying to use it one handed - because it is larger - I am at risk of having it pop out.

thanks
    Clear bumper case with herringbone back! Bumper case was found at Verizon Store and herringbone back was found at Amazon.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-14-2016 11:10 AM
    Are you finding that the Herringbone back helps the grip, or the tendency to slip out of the hand?
    11-14-2016 11:44 AM
    I had not thought about skins - I put the Zagg glass on the front.
    11-14-2016 11:44 AM
    I had not thought about skins - I put the Zagg glass on the front.
    Yea Zagg is a great brand, but unfortunately all they have for your model is that glass. HOWEVER I can recommend the Skinomi I mentioned I've used them and they are good. And of course I'm sure you know dbrand is good!
    realitydigg likes this.
    11-14-2016 01:22 PM
    Are you finding that the Herringbone back helps the grip, or the tendency to slip out of the hand?
    It has a nice feel to it...helps with grip.
    realitydigg likes this.
    11-14-2016 01:25 PM
    If you don't mind the extra bulk, the Incipio battery mod has an almost rubber feel that gives good grip
    pkcable likes this.
    11-14-2016 07:15 PM
    If you don't mind the extra bulk, the Incipio battery mod has an almost rubber feel that gives good grip
    That is good to know. I might pick one up for travel, but not for daily use.
    11-14-2016 08:58 PM