Two issues, if anyone has resolution..

1. Settings revert back to default if camera is not kept "active" on screen. Once it goes to screen saver or otherwise need to open camera, default settings are there. How can I maintain prof. settings for entire session? (I was recently traveling in a famous and beautiful "canyon" where I got help in settings for nice shots given the light situation, but had to keep resetting)

2. While in professional mode, I was unable to zoom like I can with auto mode.
    11-14-2016 07:43 PM
    Are you using the stock camera app. ? The settings I've put into my camera app haven't changed since I set it up.
    nintendo1889 likes this.
    11-14-2016 09:04 PM
    Two issues, if anyone has resolution..

1. Settings revert back to default if camera is not kept "active" on screen. Once it goes to screen saver or otherwise need to open camera, default settings are there. How can I maintain prof. settings for entire session? (I was recently traveling in a famous and beautiful "canyon" where I got help in settings for nice shots given the light situation, but had to keep resetting)

2. While in professional mode, I was unable to zoom like I can with auto mode.
    I tested the camera at best buy in pro mode and I was able to zoom. You just need to choose ur pro settings (iso, wb, whatever) and then press anywhere on the screen outside of those toggles and you have focus control again by swiping up/down on the screen.
    11-15-2016 08:24 PM
    I tested the camera at best buy in pro mode and I was able to zoom. You just need to choose ur pro settings (iso, wb, whatever) and then press anywhere on the screen outside of those toggles and you have focus control again by swiping up/down on the screen.
    Manual focus is also an option in pro mode
    11-15-2016 08:25 PM
    What pro mode are you talking about? I do not see that as an option.
    11-15-2016 09:27 PM
    What pro mode are you talking about? I do not see that as an option.
    When you select the camera in the app a menu pops up.
    xweb10 likes this.
    11-15-2016 10:06 PM
    Found it. Thanks.
    11-15-2016 10:51 PM
    Please post a screen shot of what you are talking about. I don't see a professional mode .

edit nevermind. I guess I should tap more icons once in a while. Holy crap never knew that was all berried in there. LOL
    11-16-2016 07:44 PM
    Are you using the stock camera app. ? The settings I've put into my camera app haven't changed since I set it up.
    Yes
    11-17-2016 12:17 AM
    Doesn't work for me...when I press anywhere on the screen,it just takes a picture or (I'd I hold the screen to try to pinch zoom it takes "multiple " rapid fire pix
    11-17-2016 12:21 AM
    I just figured out my error. You have to set the pro settings and then close the UI using the "X" on the upper left of the screen. The pro settings stay and you can then zoom. (wish I had tested this before my trip!!)
    11-17-2016 12:25 AM