1. When I hit the blue email icon on the home screen it goes to "Email Accounts" with aol, Corporate, verizon.Net, etc. I set all my emails up in gmail. Is that all it is supposed to do? Do I just leave this alone and move my gmail to the home page? I've never had an android before.

2. When i go to the verizon message tab, I have every contact listed between 2 and 5 times. What did I do wrong? How do I fix it?
    11-16-2016 05:29 PM
    1. When I hit the blue email icon on the home screen it goes to "Email Accounts" with aol, Corporate, verizon.Net, etc. I set all my emails up in gmail. Is that all it is supposed to do? Do I just leave this alone and move my gmail to the home page? I've never had an android before.

2. When i go to the verizon message tab, I have every contact listed between 2 and 5 times. What did I do wrong? How do I fix it?
    As far as email...Gmail will be your account to back up any apps etc so set up a main Gmail account at first. You can add as many as you want. I use outlook for email...it's very easy to use.
    I don't know about how to fix the duplicates.
    11-16-2016 05:46 PM
    1 - yeah, if you just use Gmail you can ignore the blue email one. It is just a plain email app provided by Moto. Like for me, I use Gmail for everything, but I have a few one off mailboxes that I have had over the years, like my old college email. So I put my college e-mail in that blue Moto email app, just to keep it clean a separate.

2 - Not sure about that, but you can try a different messaging app to see if that clears it up. The Messages app by Google should be preinstalled
    11-17-2016 08:04 AM
    The only thing I can think of with contacts is to go into the contacts app and see if they are double there. It's a sync issue then. You'd have to uncheck some accounts.
    11-17-2016 01:58 PM