11-17-2016 09:05 PM
    Cool. I haven't seen these yet. Hope they look nicer than the Tumi.
    11-17-2016 09:30 PM
    How much will it weigh?
    11-17-2016 11:09 PM
    Wonder how thicker this is compared to the incipio battery mod
    11-18-2016 09:37 AM
    How much will it weigh?
    I believe I saw it was 3.8oz. Like many of us I've been hoping for a lighter weight, lower mAH battery mod and maybe Morphie will make one.
    11-18-2016 12:37 PM
    I believe I saw it was 3.8oz. Like many of us I've been hoping for a lighter weight, lower mAH battery mod and maybe Morphie will make one.
    Is that heavier than the Incipio battery mod?
    11-18-2016 05:03 PM
    Is that heavier than the Incipio battery mod?
    I would imagine so given the larger capacity.
    11-18-2016 07:33 PM
    Also don't like the idea of it using LED lights as the battery meter instead of integrating with the battery stats like the Incipio and Tumi. This makes it seem like it functions no better than your standard battery pack case on any other phone, and from my experience the Incipio does a lot better than those in terms of efficiency.
    11-18-2016 10:49 PM
    Also no mention of wireless charging unless I missed it somewhere. It sounds like it can only be charged while attached to the phone.
    11-19-2016 07:15 AM
    I don't think it has wireless charging, but from what I have read it does have a USB-C port for charging while not attached to the phone. (There is a post on the AC home page about it.) I wonder if it would be that much better than what is already out there... But good to have options and good to see more 3rd parties making mods.
    benjamminh and turbochgd like this.
    11-19-2016 08:38 AM
    Incipio with another new MOD.

I'm not particularly interested in this myself but good to see more development coming out of the woodwork.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.andro...oto-z.html/amp
    benjamminh and KoukiFC3S like this.
    11-19-2016 05:38 PM
    I don't think it has wireless charging, but from what I have read it does have a USB-C port for charging while not attached to the phone. (There is a post on the AC home page about it.) I wonder if it would be that much better than what is already out there... But good to have options and good to see more 3rd parties making mods.
    Yeah the USB-C addition is nice but I'm sure it comes with added thickness (along with supporting a higher cap battery)
    11-21-2016 11:34 AM
    Also don't like the idea of it using LED lights as the battery meter instead of integrating with the battery stats like the Incipio and Tumi. This makes it seem like it functions no better than your standard battery pack case on any other phone, and from my experience the Incipio does a lot better than those in terms of efficiency.
    i thought the LED lights were in addition to seeing it on the battery stats?
    benjamminh likes this.
    11-21-2016 03:04 PM
    i thought the LED lights were in addition to seeing it on the battery stats?
    I believe that's likely correct.
    11-21-2016 03:28 PM
    Came into this a little late, but I have the Mophie mod...
    1- yes it has a usb-C charge port, and it is very happy charging from a Moto Turbo Charge adapter (I have the one with the phone and bought an extra). No wireless charging, but you can charge off wall adapter, car adapter, anything with a USB-C, no wireless pad needed.
    It WILL also charge connected to the phone. IF you use a 'standard' charger, the phone will charge first (while showing "Waiting to Charge Mod". After the phone hits 100% and a few minute delay, it will divert charging to the Mophie), IF you plug into a Turbo Charger it will charge them simultaneously. What I have found is that if you want to charge it connected to the phone, plug the PHONE into the charger, not the Mophie. The phone circuitry handles sending power to both units.
    2- yes, the stats integrate into the os (it shows on the battery page as well as the 'Command Center' widget wing
    3- I will say that the leds are NICE to have, as you can hit a button on it and get a general idea of charge without having to plug it into the phone (as when you are using another Mod on the phone, and want to check the status of the power in the Mophie)

It has a slightly larger battery than the others and I actually like the design on this one a little better than the more rounded design of the others.

If I missed anything, just ask.
    turbochgd likes this.
    02-06-2017 05:38 PM