04-13-2017 06:29 PM
34 12
tools
    My wife missed some texts on her pixel so I think it's verizons problem, I'm not confident they fixed anything
    If it's not just your specific device that is missing messages, it very well may be a carrier issue. Was she missing texts from you specifically or from other contacts?
    12-05-2016 11:05 AM
    I'm leaning towards a Verizon issue at this time. now that I think of it, I didn't have any issues until I I upgraded the wifes phone to a pixel. either way, they should know how to fix this, and if it happens again, I'm coming out of the booth!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-05-2016 07:18 PM
    I'm leaning towards a Verizon issue at this time. now that I think of it, I didn't have any issues until I I upgraded the wifes phone to a pixel. either way, they should know how to fix this, and if it happens again, I'm coming out of the booth!
    Yes, they should know how to fix it. Please keep us updated!
    12-05-2016 09:06 PM
    This happened to me as well today, for the first time. I'm using Next SMS (used to be called Handcent.) I rebooted and tried sending a message to myself and it hung up for a while, then I started getting most (but not all) of the texts I had missed today. As others have said, seems more like a Verizon/network issue than the app we're using since it's happening on multiple apps.
    12-07-2016 11:33 PM
    Happened again
    12-13-2016 07:08 AM
    Has anyone else noticed this issue? So far I've gone as far as having both account phones SIM cards swapped, and my phone replaced. Now I have a friend with a turbo 2 that's having the same issue also. Has happened with hangouts and has happened with the default messenger. Android issue?
    01-31-2017 06:16 PM
    Verizon Messages plus is all screwed up.. ive been having issues since yesterday! My co worker was just complaining that her messages plus is messing up today she has an S6.
    02-02-2017 11:17 AM
    Yes this has happened to me twice now, since the Nougat update. I dont even think its happening, but then I realize hours later that I haven't gotten any texts in response to my texts. The first time it happened, I began to question all of my friendships and worthiness in life.

I use Textra, and I LOVE it. I switched over to the stock app just now when I realized I wasn't getting texts and that didnt work either. I did a restart and I began to get them again (but the old ones never come through) and I switched back to Textra.

I did just do a Clear Cache Partition too, per a recommendation on reddit as well as the Lenovo forums.
    02-11-2017 06:59 PM
    Yes this has happened to me twice now, since the Nougat update. I dont even think its happening, but then I realize hours later that I haven't gotten any texts in response to my texts. The first time it happened, I began to question all of my friendships and worthiness in life.

I use Textra, and I LOVE it. I switched over to the stock app just now when I realized I wasn't getting texts and that didnt work either. I did a restart and I began to get them again (but the old ones never come through) and I switched back to Textra.

I did just do a Clear Cache Partition too, per a recommendation on reddit as well as the Lenovo forums.

New Moto Z Play owner here. I'm having this issue. The only fix I've found so far is using Verizon Message+ app, which is infuriated, because it's terrible.

Anyone else still having the issue?
    04-13-2017 06:29 PM
34 12