Android 7.0 Nougat for the Moto Z Force Droid

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if mine even indicated it was downloading... when I got up this morning, I ran the check & it said "you're up to date". Then I went about my morning, and after a couple hours I looked and it said the update was downloaded and ready to install.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if mine even indicated it was downloading... when I got up this morning, I ran the check & it said "you're up to date". Then I went about my morning, and after a couple hours I looked and it said the update was downloaded and ready to install.

I hope you were on WiFi (if you don't have unlimited data).

INCREMENTAL

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Go to device help and run the test for speakers. That fixed mine.

I heard once u do that then Bluetooth quits working? I haven't got my force yet, I receive it tomorrow but was extremely dissapointed to find out about this stupid bug and that it still hasn't been fixed yet.

TigerCourage

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticing lag? I made a hard reset and it's still laggier than on Marshmallow.
There's definitely scrolling lag in the settings app. On Marshmallow it was 60fps all the time. It's very visible.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticing lag? I made a hard reset and it's still laggier than on Marshmallow.
There's definitely scrolling lag in the settings app. On Marshmallow it was 60fps all the time. It's very visible.
Just opened settings, scrolled up and down, opened a bunch of settings and scrolled, back and forth just keep doing it. And I didn't notice any lag. Not saying there isn't any but I didn't notice any today after the upgrade.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My other half and I both got it. Downloaded and running good so far. Little changes in the pull down notification window and buttons for wifi, Bluetooth, etc. No fix on the sound/notification issue. I still use the temp fix, go to the help program and test the speaker twice to get all the options and fix the escalation. Still no mirroring/casting on the phone unless it's with Chromecast. Was hoping for the add of Miracast in this update. The file size is roughly under 1.6gb. Took about 10-15 minutes to download on wifi. Took 20 minutes to install. I'll continue to tinker around.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
"Moto Voice has stopped"

I'm stuck here as well. I've tried everything I can think of. Lenovo is suggesting a factory reset, but that seems like a cop out. Google Play Store is reporting that Moto Voice is incompatible with my device, which I think is the crux of the issue.

This happened to me too! Had to do a factory reset to fix it.

questionfear

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Just opened settings, scrolled up and down, opened a bunch of settings and scrolled, back and forth just keep doing it. And I didn't notice any lag. Not saying there isn't any but I didn't notice any today after the upgrade.

I have the opposite...my phone feels like it is FLYING now. It feels really really fast, and it was responsive before too, so this is extra noticeable.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Do you guys have the new "in apps" search shortcut on your home screen? Supposed to be a new feature of Android 7.0.

hdghdghd.JPG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma