All I can say is meh. It's ok. Nothing really exciting. It gives another perspective but that is about it. I really don't like the headset. It needs another strap to keep it in place. Lots of light bleed. Phone gets super hot. Like 122 degrees hot. The hand control is neat and definitely superior to the gear VR in that respect. A couple of good games. No Netflix. I will give it some time. Hopefully the catalog will grow quickly with quality titles. Since I turned in my note 7 and the get VR for it returned this will have to do for now.
    11-28-2016 08:35 PM
    I usually have to tighten the strap after putting it on, it loosens. Once I tighten, it stays just fine. I agree about the light bleed, it's noticeable at times. Early on I thought my phone had some stuck pixels, but it turned out to be dust being hit by light bleed. Netflix is coming, dunno when.
    11-28-2016 09:20 PM
    I usually have to tighten the strap after putting it on, it loosens. Once I tighten, it stays just fine. I agree about the light bleed, it's noticeable at times. Early on I thought my phone had some stuck pixels, but it turned out to be dust being hit by light bleed. Netflix is coming, dunno when.
    I am getting a View in the mail probably tomorrow but it is a birthday gift from the kiddos (Dec 9th). What are a couple must have apps? I'm not big into gaming but will try a couple.
    11-29-2016 12:19 AM
    I am getting a View in the mail probably tomorrow but it is a birthday gift from the kiddos (Dec 9th). What are a couple must have apps? I'm not big into gaming but will try a couple.
    I'm still exploring, so I don't have any specific to recommend, but so far all I've tried are neat in some way. A heads up though - some are free, but are really just trial versions.
    tx_tuff likes this.
    11-29-2016 01:19 PM