I was having a minor Bluetooth problem with my 3 month old Z Force Droid. I contacted Motorola and they authorized sending it back for repair under warranty.

When I received it today it wasn't my phone but either a new or refurbished replacement, can't tell the difference.

I want to sell it on eBay as I have a Moto Z Droid which I'm currently using and like for it's thinness. My question is how to list it, New or Refurbished? Is the a way to tell?
    01-14-2017 01:59 AM
    I was having a minor Bluetooth problem with my 3 month old Z Force Droid. I contacted Motorola and they authorized sending it back for repair under warranty.

When I received it today it wasn't my phone but either a new or refurbished replacement, can't tell the difference.

I want to sell it on eBay as I have a Moto Z Droid which I'm currently using and like for it's thinness. My question is how to list it, New or Refurbished? Is the a way to tell?
    I don't think there is a way of telling whether or not the phone is new or refurbished. Technically since you have opened the phone it's no longer new and should e classified as 2nd hand but i don't think Motorola would send you a refurbished device after you sent them a brand new one (practically)..

So i personally would list it as 'Mint Condition', 'Never Used', 'Unboxed Only'.
    It's more towards new than refurbished.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-14-2017 02:09 AM

What box did it come in?

What are the warranty terms?
    01-17-2017 03:03 AM
    What box did it come in?

What are the warranty terms?
    It came in a little box that Motorola uses to send back phones. Not sure about any additional warranty.
    01-17-2017 10:18 AM
    I don't think there is a way of telling whether or not the phone is new or refurbished. Technically since you have opened the phone it's no longer new and should e classified as 2nd hand but i don't think Motorola would send you a refurbished device after you sent them a brand new one (practically)..

So i personally would list it as 'Mint Condition', 'Never Used', 'Unboxed Only'.
    It's more towards new than refurbished.
    I agree with the "Unboxed Only" title. Sounds like a good plan.
    turbochgd likes this.
    01-17-2017 10:36 AM
    if you want cheap refurbished smartphones which works like a charm, i would suggest you to check out Yaantra they got amazing variety of smartphones and also provide 6 months warranty, I myself purchased a refurbished phone from Yaantra & still using it
    07-17-2017 07:54 AM

It could be either....contact them and ask if you are concerned
    07-18-2017 11:44 AM
    I'd wager it falls under the "Manufacturer Refurbished" category.

Maaaybe the "New Other" but I'd choose the former.
    07-18-2017 03:04 PM