I admit it - I strayed from the Z Force. I tried the Note 7 (oops), the iPhone 7+ (yawn) and both Google Pixel models (bluetooth isn't a new concept, correct?) - but now I'm back with my one true love. I'm sure I'll have an illicit affair with the next Samsung Galaxy or iPhone in the future, but it's all Z Force, all the time for now.

And what the heck Android Central? Not only does the Moto X line have a forum drop down menu on the Android Central homepage, but so does everyone's favorite firestarter, the recalled Note 7. Where's the love for the Moto Z's?

Glad to be back.
    benjaminh, mobrules and kmf1 like this.
    01-26-2017 11:10 AM
    I planned on getting and keeping the Moto Z Force Droid until the S8 came out.

However my Moto Z Force Droid is so good, I see me skipping the S8 and keeping the Moto
    sangs likes this.
    01-26-2017 09:42 PM
    Hey Bud, sometimes you have to check out what appears to be greener grass, which only helps us see what a great phone the Z really is! The transformations through use of the mods are genius, the smoothness and speed is top notch, and I'm fine that the Samsung Press Boys overlook this sadly underrated gem. Humm, I just received another security update today, and my Z cool to the touch, Lol!
    No need for a fire extinguisher next to the bed...
    01-26-2017 11:15 PM
    I will say this though - I wish the Pixel Launcher was available for the Z series. And not just an icon pack on top of Nova, or something along those lines. The actual launcher itself. That is one part of the Pixel experience that I miss. I just looks much better.
    01-27-2017 08:17 AM
    isn't the Google Now launcher pretty similar?
    01-27-2017 10:51 AM
    isn't the Google Now launcher pretty similar?
    I don't think so. It doesn't have the new streamlined Pixel icon look. Unless I'm mistaken.
    01-28-2017 09:08 AM
    I will say this though - I wish the Pixel Launcher was available for the Z series. And not just an icon pack on top of Nova, or something along those lines. The actual launcher itself. That is one part of the Pixel experience that I miss. I just looks much better.
    I had the pixel launcher installed for a while, pretty sure there's an easily installed APK out there for it. No Assistant, of course, but the rest of the launcher is there & works AFAIK.
    01-29-2017 06:47 PM