We've extended the campaign everyone Make sure to grab a Mod or bumper while the special Indiegogo offer lasts!

https://igg.me/at/motomodedge

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting today!

It's a custom made, Moto Mods ™ compatible bumper, designed for the Moto Z, Z Play and Z Force. We focused on making it super slim, light, durable, minimal and stylish, while providing nice feel in hand, better grip and all-around protection to your device.

I'm sure you'll love it!

EDGE Shield - new bumper for the Moto Z/ Z Play and Force-qgunjajcdcxlx2rbfqcw.jpg
    EDGE Shield - new bumper for the Moto Z/ Z Play and Force-sgybf4tbrxhieqf4qth2.jpg
    EDGE Shield - new bumper for the Moto Z/ Z Play and Force-erb4lhsyopwiid7fwfyu.jpg
    Ry, mobrules, cbironman24 and 1 others like this.
    02-17-2017 01:58 PM
    Feedback submitted.

BTW, could you also put those colors up against the white/gold Moto Zs?
    02-17-2017 02:16 PM
    Looks good! I want a black one!
    02-17-2017 02:18 PM
    Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting Monday.

It's a custom made, Moto Mods ™ compatible bumper, designed for the Moto Z, Z Play and Z Force. We focused on making it super slim, light, durable, minimal and stylish, while providing nice feel in hand, better grip and all-around protection to your device.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Please check the link below for a poll regarding color options which will be made available. Your answers are incredibly important and greatly appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...&usp=send_form

Thank you,

Tom
    Nice looking bumper cases
    02-17-2017 02:23 PM
    Feedback submitted.

BTW, could you also put those colors up against the white/gold Moto Zs?
    It's a good idea, I'll recolor the model
    Ry and mobrules like this.
    02-17-2017 02:29 PM
    Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting Monday.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Please check the link below for a poll regarding color options which will be made available. Your answers are incredibly important and greatly appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...&usp=send_form

Thank you,

Tom
    Sorry I'm confused. What is Edge Shield? Is it a bumper or a Mod or both. Your post and the link are very confusing . Are you trying to sell 1 thing or 2 ? If its 2 , separate them and make them definitive in what you are talking about . If its a mod say what it does and what it is for . You are trying to sell something which is great but you need to be specific for idiots like me.
    02-17-2017 06:25 PM
    Sorry I'm confused. What is Edge Shield? Is it a bumper or a Mod or both. Your post and the link are very confusing . Are you trying to sell 1 thing or 2 ? If its 2 , separate them and make them definitive in what you are talking about . If its a mod say what it does and what it is for . You are trying to sell something which is great but you need to be specific for idiots like me.

02-17-2017 06:51 PM
    Like Ry mentioned above- Edge Shield is a protective bumper. Edge Force/Air are 2 versions of a mod for Moto Z phones.
    1Coopgt and cbironman24 like this.
    02-18-2017 03:38 AM
    Does the bumper for moto z play have opening for audio jack?
    02-21-2017 06:46 PM
    Does the bumper for moto z play have opening for audio jack?
    Yes, it does. We have 3 separate designs, as the dimensions of the phones are different.
    02-22-2017 05:05 AM
    How do I buy these products and when will they ship?
    02-22-2017 07:51 AM
    How do I buy these products and when will they ship?
    Follow the link to visit our Indiegogo campaign https://igg.me/at/motomodedge

You can find the available perks on the right (mod, bumper or mod+bumper bundle).

We'll ship the bumpers in April, the mods will be shipped in June-July.

Thanks!
    02-22-2017 08:31 AM
    Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting today!

I'm sure you'll love it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qgunjajcdcxlx2rbfqcw.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	252388

Name:	sgybf4tbrxhieqf4qth2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	252389

Name:	erb4lhsyopwiid7fwfyu.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	252390
    Where is the blue and green versions you posted earlier? I would love to get one of those or even the red version.

Price and purchase details on estimated delivery? I understand that this is in development stages. Would like to change up my phones looks. Maybe a wood version of the bumper to match the wooden back plates.

Kd
    02-22-2017 09:43 AM
    Where is the blue and green versions you posted earlier? I would love to get one of those or even the red version.

Price and purchase details on estimated delivery? I understand that this is in development stages. Would like to change up my phones looks. Maybe a wood version of the bumper to match the wooden back plates.

Kd
    It's currently up for pre-order on our Indiegogo page. The blue/green version didn't make it, less than 10% of people voted for these colors. Estimated delivery is in April, if we manage to hit the 25.000$ goal
    02-22-2017 01:16 PM
    In for Silver.

Would be nice if there was a multiple bumper perk as well.
    benjamminh and han4mi like this.
    02-24-2017 04:44 PM
    In for Silver.

Would be nice if there was a multiple bumper perk as well.
    Done .
    benjamminh and turbochgd like this.
    02-25-2017 04:40 AM
    40h left and we've almost hit the 25k $ stretch goal!
    cbironman24 likes this.
    03-07-2017 10:07 AM