Limit YouTube to Wifi

GodWeTrust

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I watch a lot of YouTube videos on my Moto Z Force, but I've had occasions where my wifi has been interrupted causing me to use a lot of data. Is there an easy way to have YouTube limited to wifi only? I can't figure it out.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that after a re read. I haven't seen a way to do it otherwise. You can restrict background data but not totally disable cell data use on Android app specific.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. I watch a lot of YouTube videos on my Moto Z Force, but I've had occasions where my wifi has been interrupted causing me to use a lot of data. Is there an easy way to have YouTube limited to wifi only? I can't figure it out.

Yeah I noticed that after a re read. I haven't seen a way to do it otherwise. You can restrict background data but not totally disable cell data use on Android app specific.

Well, that is one way to do it. When you know that you are going to use YouTube, turn mobile data off, start the YouTube app, and then turn mobile data back on when you are finished with YouTube. A kludgy solution, but that should do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae