06-13-2017 02:34 PM
28 12
tools
    Still awesome. Still waiting for a Lapdock Moto Mod.
    benjamminh likes this.
    06-12-2017 11:43 PM
    I love my Z Force, but 2 things about it prevent me from buying another Motorola product.

1. The volume sliders are linked for ringer, alerts, and system. There is no excuse for this, since Samsung separates them just fine. YMMV, but for me, there are plenty of times when I want my ringer to be the only thing that makes a sound.

2. No direct call recording. Again, there is no excuse for this since Samsung allows and supports it. I can't count the times on both hands when I wish I could remember what I've talked about with people. Recording calls is a great way to maintain an audio notepad.

Those are my only complaints about the phone. My next one will be Samsung, probably a Note.
    06-13-2017 02:07 PM
    I love my Z Force, but 2 things about it prevent me from buying another Motorola product.

1. The volume sliders are linked for ringer, alerts, and system. There is no excuse for this, since Samsung separates them just fine. YMMV, but for me, there are plenty of times when I want my ringer to be the only thing that makes a sound.

2. No direct call recording. Again, there is no excuse for this since Samsung allows and supports it. I can't count the times on both hands when I wish I could remember what I've talked about with people. Recording calls is a great way to maintain an audio notepad.

Those are my only complaints about the phone. My next one will be Samsung, probably a Note.
    1. Motorola tries to stick with what stock Android is doing. Nexus and Pixel phones don't do this so Motorola doesn't either.

2. Again, same as number 1. Do other flagships do that as well?

Sounds like buying a Motorola was a mistake.
    06-13-2017 02:34 PM
28 12