Still happy after months of use?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Ditto here also, no major issues and still enjoying the phone every day. Battery life is still excellent for me, I use my JBL Sound boost Mod quite often and have the Incipio battery Mod in my backpack if I ever need a "quick charge". I plan on keeping this thing much longer, but also looking forward to the next Gen Z Series.

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I jinxed myself. My phone camera app is getting buggy and laggy like crazy. Full sun, stationary, prefocused subject should Not take half a second to shoot a photo after pressing the shutter. HDR off, or auto no difference. Taking photos of my kids has turned into a complete joke even with them standing still. My wife has 5 shots off on her iPhone 7 before mine has taken the first shot. I use my camera a ton so this needs sorted fast!

Mustachio

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I love my Z Force, but 2 things about it prevent me from buying another Motorola product.

1. The volume sliders are linked for ringer, alerts, and system. There is no excuse for this, since Samsung separates them just fine. YMMV, but for me, there are plenty of times when I want my ringer to be the only thing that makes a sound.

2. No direct call recording. Again, there is no excuse for this since Samsung allows and supports it. I can't count the times on both hands when I wish I could remember what I've talked about with people. Recording calls is a great way to maintain an audio notepad.

Those are my only complaints about the phone. My next one will be Samsung, probably a Note.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I love my Z Force, but 2 things about it prevent me from buying another Motorola product.

1. The volume sliders are linked for ringer, alerts, and system. There is no excuse for this, since Samsung separates them just fine. YMMV, but for me, there are plenty of times when I want my ringer to be the only thing that makes a sound.

2. No direct call recording. Again, there is no excuse for this since Samsung allows and supports it. I can't count the times on both hands when I wish I could remember what I've talked about with people. Recording calls is a great way to maintain an audio notepad.

Those are my only complaints about the phone. My next one will be Samsung, probably a Note.

1. Motorola tries to stick with what stock Android is doing. Nexus and Pixel phones don't do this so Motorola doesn't either.

2. Again, same as number 1. Do other flagships do that as well?

Sounds like buying a Motorola was a mistake.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon