What strange is I don't have anything on my phone that says gallery.... And in this app it tells me to pick from my photos camera or "Gallery" I haven't seen that option and any other program or anywhere on my phone can anyone help? Thank you in advance, it might be a little bit before I get back to my house to check for replies...
    05-09-2017 08:30 AM
    Are you using Google photos?
    05-09-2017 08:52 AM
    Are you using Google photos?
    yes its the only thing I see on my z force? I can delete from pc but not phone?
    thank you
    05-09-2017 09:48 AM
    yes its the only thing I see on my z force? I can delete from pc but not phone?
    thank you
    Yes there is an issue with Google photos and having photos save to your SD card. It for some reason doesn't have access to delete from SD. You have three options

1. Open camera app and change the default storage location back to the phone (so you can delete photos from Google photos again)

2. Use a file manager application to view files on your SD card and delete them from there

3. Use adoptive storage on your phone so that your phone treats the SD card as an expansion of storage rather than a separate card.

Hope this helps until Google fixes that issue.

- Bob
    thebat1 likes this.
    05-09-2017 11:18 AM
    Thank you so much for the answer it's been driving me crazy. Can you explain option number 3?
    05-09-2017 07:27 PM
    Adopted storage will format the SD card so that it replaces (or gets adopted as) the internal storage of the phone. It is as opposed to using portable storage, which allows you to move the SD card between devices, computers, etc. Adopted storage SD cards can only be used in the phone that has adopted the storage, and the phone will complain if you remove the SD card after it is adopted.

My advice is not to use adopted storage unless you really know what you are doing. It's a great answer for a 4 GB or 8 GB entry level phone. Not so much for a high end device like this one.
    05-09-2017 08:20 PM
    Thank you so much for that I appreciate that I think what you're saying sounds like a great idea but not for this phone... Thanks again I have to start another thread for my other issue LOL..
    05-09-2017 10:28 PM