Suddenly I noticed the calendar widget just displaying "loading data". After nothing happened, I removed from the screen and reinserted on the screen. Now it is just blank. Nothing loads. I tried restarting my phone...same thing, frame is there, but empty (white screen) content. Anyone else having this issue (since latest security update?)
    05-28-2017 02:27 PM
    Is your calendar app syncing with the source (Google, etc)?
    05-28-2017 03:33 PM
    Is your calendar app syncing with the source (Google, etc)?
    Well, under Accounts, Google does say Sync is experiencing problems, but drilling down, the exclamation is next to "Contacts", not Calendar.
    05-28-2017 06:41 PM
    Well, under Accounts, Google does say Sync is experiencing problems, but drilling down, the exclamation is next to "Contacts", not Calendar.
    hey! having the same issue! swear it started after the may security patch. i also have the same problem with my weather underground widget.

also, installing or updating apps has become VERY slow. it will download, but the actual installer process (where you have to accept permissions, hit next, install) never pops up. this started at the same time. it's almost like background processes are not getting any cpu time.

i've wiped cache, but that did not help. have not done a factory reset yet.
    06-23-2017 01:29 PM
    hey! having the same issue! swear it started after the may security patch. i also have the same problem with my weather underground widget.

also, installing or updating apps has become VERY slow. it will download, but the actual installer process (where you have to accept permissions, hit next, install) never pops up. this started at the same time. it's almost like background processes are not getting any cpu time.

i've wiped cache, but that did not help. have not done a factory reset yet.
    Yep! Same issues here with calendar widget and play store. With latter I uninstalled all updates on store and went back to OG version, which seems to have resulted in more app installs. Haven't found calendar fix On a pixel XL latest updates.
    06-29-2017 07:15 AM