Moto z2 force?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bh5213

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
might be my new phone next year after the price drops. I am still satisfied with my x pure which I bought a year after it came out. I like to buy a year old flagships to save money.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The small battery rumors are disappointing, but I wasn't planning on getting it anyway this year.
Just read tonight the battery is rumored to be only 2,730 mAh. That is severely disappointing. It's obvious they want you to buy the battery mod. They might as well put ads for the battery mod on the lockscreen. I'll probably abandon Motorola after seven years for some other brand.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It is a strange combo of the screen size and resolution coupled with battery size. When I saw everyone here saying the 2700 is bad, I was thinking it's not so bad on my Pixel. But then I peeked at the specs....yeah. That is not a real good move.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Last August, I needed a replacement for my Note 7 {brief moment of silence} ️ and headed over to Best Buy. That's when I first held the Moto Z and the Z Force. The salesperson took a power pack out of the box and let me feel both phones in my hand. I immediately thought "I wish I can have the slim Moto Z form factor with the same RAM, camera and processor as the Z Force". All because the battery pack allows you to have the best of both worlds!

It seems that the Z Force 2 is the answer to last year's prayers. My only gripe is that the bezels are still rather wide on the latest version and I was hoping for something slimmer.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Last August, I needed a replacement for my Note 7 {brief moment of silence} ️ and headed over to Best Buy. That's when I first held the Moto Z and the Z Force. The salesperson took a power pack out of the box and let me feel both phones in my hand. I immediately thought "I wish I can have the slim Moto Z form factor with the same RAM, camera and processor as the Z Force". All because the battery pack allows you to have the best of both worlds!

It seems that the Z Force 2 is the answer to last year's prayers. My only gripe is that the bezels are still rather wide on the latest version and I was hoping for something slimmer.

I might come around to this viewpoint. I think the Moto Z and Force Z are too thin. With my Droid Turbo I'm used to something substantial to hold onto. So perhaps the Force Z2 with the battery pack would be the best of both worlds.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Just read tonight the battery is rumored to be only 2,730 mAh. That is severely disappointing. It's obvious they want you to buy the battery mod. They might as well put ads for the battery mod on the lockscreen. I'll probably abandon Motorola after seven years for some other brand.

DOA.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Holy crap, it's just a rumor and hasn't even been officially announced yet. I don't care how often this guy is right / wrong, I'm not believing that small of a battery until the official announcement.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Holy crap, it's just a rumor and hasn't even been officially announced yet. I don't care how often this guy is right / wrong, I'm not believing that small of a battery until the official announcement.
Maybe but they were right about the z2 play battery too. I'm on the side of thinking this is probably right. But you're right. We will see.

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site

The Moto Z does have the same RAM and processor as the Z Force. The Force has the better camera and bigger battery.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The Moto Z does have the same RAM and processor as the Z Force. The Force has the better camera and bigger battery.
Yes, you're correct. But you get my point... I wanted the Z form factor for it's slim profile because I knew I can get the extra battery capacity by slapping a power pack mod on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781