Wondering if anyone has experienced issues with the original charger?

While plugged in, if i moved the phone just slightly then the phone would stop charging. If I connected the charger to the phone and then set it down, it would stop charging.

Nothing is broken on the phone itself. The charger isn't frayed or damaged in any way that I can see.
    09-22-2017 06:57 PM
    Wondering if anyone has experienced issues with the original charger?

While plugged in, if i moved the phone just slightly then the phone would stop charging. If I connected the charger to the phone and then set it down, it would stop charging.

Nothing is broken on the phone itself. The charger isn't frayed or damaged in any way that I can see.
    Not with my Force charger but I had to replace my wife's Z Play charger. After a while it would only charge when the plug was carefully aligned and it didn't "snap" into place anymore. I think there's potential they OEM chargers might not like anything above gentle handling.
    jesta192 likes this.
    09-22-2017 07:15 PM
    Lint or other debris in the connection socket on the phone?
    09-22-2017 11:24 PM
    Nothing is broken on the phone itself.
    There is a little tongue in the USB-C port. Are you sure that's not damaged/broken in some way?

(This, by the way, is one of the reasons why I prefer Apple's lighting port - the tongue that can break is on the cable, and it's way easier and cheaper to get a new cable than a new port.)
    jesta192 likes this.
    09-24-2017 11:46 AM
    Yes, I have this problem 😣
    10-11-2017 10:33 PM
    Sounds like a hardware issue with the charging port.
    10-12-2017 01:01 AM
    There is a little tongue in the USB-C port. Are you sure that's not damaged/broken in some way?

(This, by the way, is one of the reasons why I prefer Apple's lighting port - the tongue that can break is on the cable, and it's way easier and cheaper to get a new cable than a new port.)
    This! Not sure why the industry couldn't come up with a comparable solution they could all get behind...
    11-29-2017 07:04 PM