Starting with the 7.1.1 update, the Bluetooth will no longer consistently connect. I'll turn on the Bluetooth device and then turn on Bluetooth on the phone. The connection between the phone and the device won't work. I'm having to restart the phone to get the connection issue resolved. I've contacted Verizon about this, but I'm sure they'll say they haven't heard of this before and will suggest I do a factory reset.
    10-12-2017 07:14 AM
    I have seen quite a few similar complaints on the Moto Forum, with no real explanation or resolution. I have not had any Bluetooth issues my mynZ Force; even through all of the System and OS updates we have received.

Personally, I would back up my data, do a Factory Reset and then not install any apps. None. And not let anything update from the Play Store. Then try to connect one Bluetooth device and see if it works. If not, then ask for a warranty replacement knowing that it doesn't work on a clean phone with no Play Store apps. Just my suggestion.
    10-12-2017 07:42 AM
    Unfortunately as far as a warranty replacement, I don't have that option since I purchased the phone last July. I did get in contact with Verizon and I guess I had assumed what their response would be when I posted this. They suggested trying to connect the Bluetooth on another device and see if the same issue occurs. I guess by doing that, it will determine if there's an issue with the phone or if it's the Bluetooth device.
    10-12-2017 06:16 PM