Phone died, stuck on blinking screen

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My Moto Z Force bit the dust on Tuesday. Out of nowhere it wouldn't let me boot up, just flashing the top 20% of the screen. I let the battery run down thinking maybe there would be a chance when I turned it back on, but no luck. Of course it's the first smart phone I didn't get insurance on so my best option was an out of warranty certified like new replacement that was supposed to be delivered overnight on Friday, but of course it didn't. Oh well.

Redbert31

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
My Moto Z Force bit the dust on Tuesday. Out of nowhere it wouldn't let me boot up, just flashing the top 20% of the screen. I let the battery run down thinking maybe there would be a chance when I turned it back on, but no luck. Of course it's the first smart phone I didn't get insurance on so my best option was an out of warranty certified like new replacement that was supposed to be delivered overnight on Friday, but of course it didn't. Oh well.
Sorry.. That's never good. I have moto z force also, and I hope that never happens. It happened to an old tablet of mine after a major update a year or so ago. I sent it back (or of warranty) and after much begging, Nexus fixed it and only charged me the postage. They blamed Google and Google blamed the product but there were quite a lot of Nexus tablets that were affected. Because they were kind enough to help, I always but Nexus tablets going forward. PS they had to replace the whole motherboard and my 10 year old tablet works better than my new fire 2( it was a gift)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12