Just wanted to see if anyone has this working on their Moto Z Force. I've had issues with it for a long time and would love to get it going again as it's a great feature. At first I was told it's my G-Suite account causing the issue so I removed that and still nothing. Now I've done a factory reset and started with a whole new account still nothing. It won't show my agenda at all in Google Now. I can see upcoming appointments in Maps under your places/upcoming but never get a notification.
    03-30-2018 03:08 PM
    Just wanted to see if anyone has this working on their Moto Z Force. I've had issues with it for a long time and would love to get it going again as it's a great feature. At first I was told it's my G-Suite account causing the issue so I removed that and still nothing. Now I've done a factory reset and started with a whole new account still nothing. It won't show my agenda at all in Google Now. I can see upcoming appointments in Maps under your places/upcoming but never get a notification.
    Probably part of Google Now losing features.
    04-03-2018 10:52 PM
    That feature stopped working for me across numerous phones a while back. It was a nice feature of "Google Now" which seems to have been more or less gutted
    06-04-2018 07:05 PM
    It still works for me. Using Google Now....not the new Assistant
    06-04-2018 07:15 PM