The Command Center widget has been replaced by the Time and weather widget in the new Oreo update. Time and weather doesn't include the battery level information. Command Center displayed battery level for both the phone and a Moto mod battery. This has been discussed over in the Moto/Lenovo Moto Z Force forum. Thanks to user TwoBuells1 for sending the Command Center apk to those who PM'd him (or her but probably him).

I independently searched for this widget and found a couple of different versions over at XDA-developers but neither of them worked - after I installed them neither of them would display in my list of widgets. As soon as I installed this version it immediately appeared.
    Again a big THANK YOU to TwoBuells1.

Circle_Clock_Widget_v3dpi110.apk
    thuybang and dilligaf81 like this.
    06-27-2018 05:52 PM
    thanks Jim
    Mike
    06-27-2018 07:16 PM
    This is fantastic, but obviously the DPI of the widget does not work on my Droid Z Play, and is cut off on the ends, and does not center with the screen since it's not ajustable, making it off center. I looked around a tiny bit for this, and so far this is the only working one. Which makes me wonder if there are any other DPI variants of it.

Sucks they got rid of such useful widget, for some generic, non customizable, dumbed down version of command center with Oreo...
    Attached Thumbnails Command Center gone in Oreo update-screenshot_20180706-113217.jpg  
    07-06-2018 11:41 AM
    I think its the stock launcher that clips the widget. I think it works with Nova and I use ADW EX launcher and it works on my Moto Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force on Verizon and my Moto Z2 Force on Sprint. all using the ADW ex launcher.

dilligaf81 likes this.
    07-06-2018 12:32 PM
    Yep works with nova launcher. Z force droid. Press and hold on app, selected padding and fits and opens perfect
    07-21-2018 01:38 PM
    I have a Moto Z Force that I recently factory reset. I've not been using it and as I was trying to set it up again I realized the Command Center widget is gone, apparently since Android 8.
    I was excited to find this app to replace it but after installing I'm having the same problem as Master2873 above.
    Can't center it and the two circles on the sides are clipped as shown in his screenshot.
    I had this problem with the stock launcher and also with Nova. Any suggestions?
    01-28-2019 07:24 PM
    I have a Moto Z Force that I recently factory reset. I've not been using it and as I was trying to set it up again I realized the Command Center widget is gone, apparently since Android 8.
    I was excited to find this app to replace it but after installing I'm having the same problem as Master2873 above.
    Can't center it and the two circles on the sides are clipped as shown in his screenshot.
    I had this problem with the stock launcher and also with Nova. Any suggestions?
    There is two versions of it. One is the lower dpi for the Play, and then the higher for the Force/Droid. If you've got the wrong one, it clips unless your launcher takes that into consideration. Some do, some dont.
    01-30-2019 12:35 PM
    Any one know if this will work on the Pixel 3a? I finally had to upgrade from my original Droid Turbo and I am missing the Command Center Widget...
    01-12-2020 07:18 PM
    I upgraded from the bc Moto Z Force Droid and missed the Moto Command Center. I googled for it and found it. I used it on my Pixel 4 XL for a few days but I ended up deleting it.
    01-13-2020 11:07 PM