Looks awesome!

bchain996

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Am I the only one that's excited for these two devices? I think the design is super attractive and unique as well. I like that they're keeping the software relatively unmolested but still playing with the hardware. I know I'll be placing my pre order as soon as possible!

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I REALLY like the look of these phones so far. Apparently we're in the minority though, based on all the comments I read on AC from the launch yesterday. I don't know what it is, but this new design really stirs my mush.

udnh

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I really dislike the finger print sensor in the front, but I can see they had nowhere else to put it. Personally I'd take no finger print sensor over a front facing one.

Posted via the Android Central App

bchain996

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I really dislike the finger print sensor in the front, but I can see they had nowhere else to put it. Personally I'd take no finger print sensor over a front facing one.

That's the only thing i would change. I think it's kind of an eye sore but forgivable. I think the dimple would've been the best placement with a button similar to the G5. Not sure if that would be possible with thinness though.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
As another user said, I'm not too find of the front facing fingerprint scanner... But hey, you gotta put it somewhere, I guess. Will be following the updates because it's a new phone, but I am not super thrilled over it as of yet. But who knows, that may change! :)

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Personally I don't like the fingerprint sensor on the back. It bugged me on my 6p. I prefer the front sensor. But everyone has their own tastes.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Always a chance someone could make a mod with a rear fingerprint sensor, unless they've locked such security functions out of mods.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Not interested. The overall design is a step in the wrong direction. Prefer the design of the Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, HTC 10, OnePlus 3, Moto XPE and LG V10. Also don't like the lack of headphone jack.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I personally think they're one of the ugliest phones ever to be made. First and foremost the thiness KILLS the device. It has a HIDEOUS fingerprint sensor on the front and the bezels are absolutely GIGANTIC! That's from looks alone. Downgrades include no front facing speakers, smaller battery, and no headphone jacks

#TeamFrosty Nexus 6P

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Opposite for me on the fingerprint placement. Has to be on the front. I've owned smartphones from day one and I've never naturally placed my finger in the middle of the back. I don't place the phone face down either.
When I take my phone out of my pocket with my left hand, my finger on my right hand goes for the home button.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc