Release date?

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when this will be released by VZW? I've tried getting it from them to no avail.

Posted via the Android Central App

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
An insider speculated the end of July. However, given Verizon's history why does around Labor Day feel likely? It's technically still "summer."

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
It is in Verizon's interest to release the phone asap. The sooner it releases, the longer period of exclusivity it has before the phone is released by Moto unlocked.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Turbo doesn't hold a charge like it used to so I was hoping it would be sooner than later.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
It looks like he's likely right about late July. There are several cases and screen protectors on Amazon that have a late July shipping or delivery date.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Based on nothing but a gut feel but I could see a pre order with Verizon between July 7th and 14th with release either July 21st or 28th.

wonderbread

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Turbo doesn't hold a charge like it used to so I was hoping it would be sooner than later.

PSA: In spite of what they say, the battery is super easily replaced. I ordered one and replaced it in 10 minutes.

Get it here from Amazon

wonderbread

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Battery is detachable by pulling the connector up and off. The battery is just stick mounted, so you can't peel it off. Every phone should come with instructions for removing the battery in case of emergency (getting it wet).