My last phone was a Droid Turbo. Really liked it and so I'm taking a serious look at the Z Force Droid (ZFD) as the top contender for my next phone purchase. What I'm wondering though is if there will still be a Turbo 3 launch this year and if it's worth waiting for.

I'm leaning towards no. The Motorola X Force turned got rebranded as the Verizon Droid Turbo 2. Now that the Z Force is coming out, the successor to the X, it would logically be the candidate for the Turbo branding, like it's predecessor. But since they decided to stick with the original Moto branding (+ obligatory "Droid"), and rightly so since it's a big change to have MotoMods, does this mean that there is not Turbo 3 coming this year?
    07-08-2016 12:29 AM
    I haven't heard of any rumors for the t3.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-08-2016 12:34 AM
    My last phone was a Droid Turbo. Really liked it and so I'm taking a serious look at the Z Force Droid (ZFD) as the top contender for my next phone purchase. What I'm wondering though is if there will still be a Turbo 3 launch this year and if it's worth waiting for.

I'm leaning towards no. The Motorola X Force turned got rebranded as the Verizon Droid Turbo 2. Now that the Z Force is coming out, the successor to the X, it would logically be the candidate for the Turbo branding, like it's predecessor. But since they decided to stick with the original Moto branding (+ obligatory "Droid"), and rightly so since it's a big change to have MotoMods, does this mean that there is not Turbo 3 coming this year?
    All signs point to no DROID TURBO 3.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-08-2016 12:35 AM
    Not much point to Turbo 3....the force with a Style mod would be too similar

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-15-2016 07:02 PM