OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Moto Z DROID?

BassSoLow

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Not a huge fan of the camera. In daylight it's pretty nice and works well, but indoor the auto flash seems to have a mind of its own. Some photos that don't require a flash it just goes off and others that need the flash it fails to work. Also panoramic pictures are awful. Straight lines of walls are all over the place. Not sure I'd I should try another app or move up to the Force.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
The camera is fine its not awesome. The force isn't any better. I traded out the force for the regular z. The no headphone jack is annoying but not a deal breaker. I hate that I can't use a case with a mod. The Tumi is soo slippery and heavy. I'm terrified of dropping it.

Posted via the Android Central App

BassSoLow

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Don't mind there not being a headphone jack too much. I have a pair of BT beats that work very well. Especially when using the projector to watch a movie or whatever. However, I do miss is a bit for convenience sake.

My buddy has the force and just told me the camera is about the same as well. I guess it comes down to size, battery, and screen durability. I figure there will be camera mods coming soon too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn