Ring/Sound Delay

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My phone has a delay in the sound from the speaker. When I receive a call I can see the call on the screen seconds before the ring. If I am using the timer my phones goes 5 seconds past the end of the timer before I get the alarm. Anyone else having this issue and, more importantly, is it merely a setting I can change?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what that is.

Is there a setting to have the ringtone start out real soft and increase in volume? Some have this feature. Alarm clock alerts have this. Wondering if it's any connection. Maybe check your alarm settings, change if set that way. Look at ringtone settings, maybe has it there as well. I don't know, just my .02 I have the issue on my Moto Pure, but only for a second. Also, you are aware that it takes a ring before the call goes thru? In other words when calling a cell phone the phone being called doesn't hear the first ring on their end till you hear the second in your ear.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just tested mine, and it does do the second ring thing that cbreze mentions, but once it started ringing, it rings fully & didn't fade in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech