MobileSyrup.com 2016 September 01

I don't know if this link is going to work. I'm using the LG G4 and it's giving me issue.
    Anyways if the link doesn't work I do apologize.

Just wondering if anyone in Canada will be picking up the Moto Z when it finally launches.
    So far only Rogers and Bell confirmed they will be carrying it. There has been no advertising. Really disappointed in Lenovo/Motorola for the lack of advertisement considering they really need to sell more phones.

I'm going to get the Moto Z. I want the JBL speaker.

I just tried the link and it doesn't work. So sorry. Could someone please help. Not liking the LG G4.
    09-17-2016 12:12 PM
    09-19-2016 11:28 AM
    Yes that is the link. Thank you so much. Looks like the Moto Z isn't going to sell well in Canada.
    Main 2 reasons

1. Exclusive to Verizon. Because of that, the release date is way too late. Note 7 and iPhone 7 are already available Worldwide.
    2. Pricing. $900 MSRP. Including the mods that is way too high. When competing with Samsung and Apple, Motorola should've priced the phone around $700 MSRP, IMO. Then the Moto Z would interests a lot of people. I don't know how well it sell. It all depends on the 2 yr contract price as well.

I hope Motorola does well because I've been a Motorola fan since the good ol' flip phones.
    I'm getting the Moto Z regardless. But not everyone is as loyal as I am. I hope the phone doesn't disappoint. I've waited this long and watched a lot of reviews from Verizon users and all had great things to say about the Moto Z. So here's to hoping!

Thanks again for posting the link.
    Law2138 likes this.
    09-25-2016 10:42 PM
    Moto Z will sell for $399 on a 2-year contract | MobileSyrup.com

$399.99 on a 2yr term. This is way too high considering the iPhone 7 Plus is out stock almost everywhere. How can Motorola sway people who are still waiting for their iPhone 7 Plus and replacement Note 7's? Motorola should have taken this opportunity to steal some of these customers but I haven't seen any promotional offers. Samsung had offers with the Note 7 and it sold extremely well until the battery issue happened. With Apple, well they just sell itself but also many Note 7 users didn't want to wait for their replacement unit or didn't feel comfortable buying the Note 7 again decided to buy the iPhone 7 Plus if they were able to get their hands on one. This is what Motorola should be doing with the Moto Z.
    Again I want Motorola to succeed but they are doing a horrible job promoting the Moto Z in Canada
    09-26-2016 10:27 PM
    Rogers offers free $400 Insta-share Projector Mod for Moto Z Pre-orders.

Rogers offers free $400 Insta-Share Projector mod for Moto Z pre-orders | MobileSyrup.com

Any Rogers customers getting this? I guess this is Rogers way of offsetting the $399.99 year contract price?? I wish we had our choices in free mods. I would've preferred a free JBL speaker mod, battery mod and a lower 2 year contract price. I have no use for the projector.

Anyway, I can't wait to finally get the Moto Z!
    09-29-2016 11:37 PM
    I'm waiting for the Moto Z Play to come to Rogers. It's a better all around phone than the regular Z for most people. Unless you're a diehard gamer, the Z Play is all you need.
    10-02-2016 01:55 PM
    I'm waiting for the Moto Z Play to come to Rogers. It's a better all around phone than the regular Z for most people. Unless you're a diehard gamer, the Z Play is all you need.
    The Moto Z Play will launch the same day as the Moto Z. I do agree, for the average person the Moto Z Play is a better all around phone. The battery capacity is much better without having to get a battery mod. But I do have the Samsung Galaxy S7E and I'm looking for another phone with the same specs. I didn't expect the price of the Moto Z to be this high though.
    If the Moto Z doesn't work out I'll give the Moto Z Play a try.
    10-02-2016 07:38 PM
    My Moto Z is being shipped to a Rogers store for me to pick up. Did anyone get theirs yet?
    Ry likes this.
    10-05-2016 04:08 PM
    Did anyone in Canada buy the Moto Z? I'm thinking about exchanging it for the Moto Z Play because of the larger battery. Also I'm using my S7 Edge as my daily driver.
    10-12-2016 10:35 AM
    I've got one inbound to replace my exploding Note 7. It should be here in a few days. I haven't owned a Moto phone in years, but I remember they had excellent sound/call quality, as well as close to stock Android.
    benjamminh and YAYTech like this.
    10-13-2016 01:02 AM