best car charger adapter?

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's likely (assuming you use USB-C to USB-C), but the only review that mentions the Moto Z doesn't specify that it puts it into "turbo" mode.

USB-C to USB-C is not that common is it?

i only see USB-A to USB-C online to purchase.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
so to clarify, the most efficient and fastest way to utilize the vinsic car charge is to use a type-c to type-c cable?

if you use type-a to type-c it won't charge in turbo mode for this phone?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Turbo mode seems to only work with either the stock charger or a USB-C to USB-C charging cable. The USB-C standard supports substantially larger power transfers, up to 100W in some applications (most laptops run 60-90W power adapters, for reference). USB-A doesn't support that, so an A to C cable is limited.

That said, not all USB-C chargers are created equal. The stock Z Force charger is rated for 5V/5.7A. The highest I can find in an aftermarket charger is 5V/3A.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Turbo mode seems to only work with either the stock charger or a USB-C to USB-C charging cable. The USB-C standard supports substantially larger power transfers, up to 100W in some applications (most laptops run 60-90W power adapters, for reference). USB-A doesn't support that, so an A to C cable is limited.

That said, not all USB-C chargers are created equal. The stock Z Force charger is rated for 5V/5.7A. The highest I can find in an aftermarket charger is 5V/3A.

thanks for the clarification.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20