Although you have to sign a dpp, there is no prepayment penalty. It also comes with the jbl and battery mod.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9357383-mot...-the-rush-sale
    Ry likes this.
    11-17-2016 01:02 PM
    That's a pretty sweet deal! I almost (I said ALMOST) wish I was a Verizon customer again. lol
    11-17-2016 01:09 PM
    Great deal!
    11-17-2016 01:21 PM
    Nice!
    11-17-2016 01:36 PM
    I don't even need a new phone, but I don't know if I can pass this up lol
    benjamminh likes this.
    11-17-2016 06:07 PM
    Although you have to sign a dpp, there is no prepayment penalty. It also comes with the jbl and battery mod.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9357383-mot...-the-rush-sale
    Anyone know if I buy from Best Buy online can I activate the phone on any line when it comes? It doesn't need to be activated on the line it was purchased for does it.
    11-18-2016 07:20 AM
    Anyone know if I buy from Best Buy online can I activate the phone on any line when it comes? It doesn't need to be activated on the line it was purchased for does it.
    i think I understand what you are saying...

I have 5 phone numbers on my account. I wanted the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1. However I had an upgrade available for Line#5. I used that upgrade at Best Buy to get the Moto Z Force Droid with the deal on payment plan. I had it delivered to my house. Then I took it into a corporate Verizon store and had them activate the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1, leaving Line#5 the same as it always was
    11-18-2016 09:11 AM
    i think I understand what you are saying...

I have 5 phone numbers on my account. I wanted the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1. However I had an upgrade available for Line#5. I used that upgrade at Best Buy to get the Moto Z Force Droid with the deal on payment plan. I had it delivered to my house. Then I took it into a corporate Verizon store and had them activate the Moto Z Force Droid on Line#1, leaving Line#5 the same as it always was
    Is it the Z force Droid or the Z Droid? I thought it was the latter.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-18-2016 12:25 PM
    It is just the regular Z Droid. I snagged one because I had originally wanted gold but BB only had black. I got the deal with the $250 BB gift card and they let me put it as a down payment (they are not allowing that a anymore). So I will sell the black one and end up with the color I wanted and the mods, maybe even ahead a little bit.
    11-18-2016 11:28 PM
    It is just the regular Z Droid. I snagged one because I had originally wanted gold but BB only had black. I got the deal with the $250 BB gift card and they let me put it as a down payment (they are not allowing that a anymore). So I will sell the black one and end up with the color I wanted and the mods, maybe even ahead a little bit.
    I really like the gold one as well but I feel like I'd lose that affect when I put the mods on so I'll probably just grab a black one. I prefer black faces to white on my devices.
    11-19-2016 10:43 AM
    Is it the Z force Droid or the Z Droid? I thought it was the latter.
    mine was the Force, but the concept of getting a phone from BB and switching the line it is one should work the same regardless if it is a Force or regular Z
    11-21-2016 10:10 AM