Hi all,

My Moto Z says there's an update available, after I checked manually. It also says it will only download over Wifi.

It is large-ish, but I have a truly unlimited data allowance (been using over 100gb a month, tethered, just fine) so I have no issue with it being pulled over my mobile connection.

Anyone know of a way to force it to do so?

(Next question, with that done I have a full battery and a full incipio powerpack, is there a way to make it install without being plugged in?)
    12-08-2016 04:49 AM
    You might have to visit someplace with free wifi and download it that way (I wish there was a setting, even with huge warnings about data usage, etc... BUT I understand why they simply block it), than install it when you get home where your main charger is.
    12-08-2016 06:11 AM
    I *could* register the device on work's network and download it that way, but that seems wrong when it's a huge chunk of data and I have my own connection.

I guess I'll have to wait until I get home later. That's going to be hours! Such hardship...
    12-08-2016 06:21 AM
    Hi all,

My Moto Z says there's an update available, after I checked manually. It also says it will only download over Wifi.

It is large-ish, but I have a truly unlimited data allowance (been using over 100gb a month, tethered, just fine) so I have no issue with it being pulled over my mobile connection.

(Next question, with that done I have a full battery and a full incipio powerpack, is there a way to make it install without being plugged in?)
    I sent you a PM.
    12-08-2016 10:21 AM
    Hi all,

Odd because I was able to download it on LTE.
    12-08-2016 11:44 AM