I'm getting. good deal here on a one week old moto z. Currently using BlackBerry dtek50 and loving it.
    Is this phone worth getting it? When I checked out on the store the display looked quite ugly. Not sure whether the nougat update is available for all devices so that I can change the dpi.

Mainly worried about the BlackBerry Hub working on this device.

Any advise from moto z users would be much appreciated
    12-12-2016 01:54 PM
    No one??
    12-13-2016 08:56 PM
    The Moto Z is a great new device that does a decent job all-around, in my opinion. I feel like I've heard that the display is good - but I'd still check out the phone at the store just to make sure you're okay with the screen brightness, colours, etc.

The BlackBerry device you have is also very good! Are you considering selling it and then getting the Z?

I'd go for the Z now if you are sure that you'd like it, as there are some very good deals out there!
    12-13-2016 09:16 PM
    I'm getting. good deal here on a one week old moto z. Currently using BlackBerry dtek50 and loving it.
    Is this phone worth getting it? When I checked out on the store the display looked quite ugly. Not sure whether the nougat update is available for all devices so that I can change the dpi.

Mainly worried about the BlackBerry Hub working on this device.

Any advise from moto z users would be much appreciated
    With Nougat, it can be changed.

12-13-2016 09:55 PM
    Blackberry Hub works fine. I use it all the time. You do have to subscribe for .99 a month or put up with ads. I subscribe.
    12-14-2016 11:49 AM
    I loaded cobalt's Blackberry Manager on my moto z play , have to pay nothing...
    12-16-2016 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD