When trying to test out new phone, pressed camera icon and received error message, "restart camera" and I tried cutting phone off and back on again and again same error message. We tried the help section of the phone and did the testing and nothing works. When I used front facing camera it shows the image but not able to take picture. Help!
    02-05-2017 08:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! To power off the phone, press and hold Power for about a second to bring up the Power menu. There should be a Power Off option, and possibly a Restart option.

You can try booting into Safe Mode to see if the camera works then: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9833. If it does, then something you installed is causing the problem -- uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.
    02-05-2017 09:51 PM
    When trying to test out new phone, pressed camera icon and received error message, "restart camera" and I tried cutting phone off and back on again and again same error message. We tried the help section of the phone and did the testing and nothing works. When I used front facing camera it shows the image but not able to take picture. Help!
    You could go into settings-apps-camera and disable it. Then reboot your phone and go in and enable it and see if this clears up the issue.
    02-06-2017 09:25 AM
    What was the outcome of this?
    02-11-2017 06:43 AM