I bought a brand new Droid Moto Z (not Force) around December 2016 and lately I have had a few problems with it. For one (and probably the biggest problem) the battery life drains way to fast, the next problem is the phone gets REALLY hot no matter what I'm doing, it gets hot in my pocket while I'm walking around, while charging, and if I'm on it for any longer than like 10-20 mins. it starts to almost burn my hands. And finally one of reasons I got the phone was for the waterproofing but I noticed a little white paste (almost like a light glue)coming out of the left crack (between the back panel of the phone and the side of the phone) and at first I figured it was a piece of lint (or just something you find in your pocket) that had gotten stuck between the crack so I went to pick at it and clean it out when I realized it was the waterproof seal that was popping out of the side of the phone. So I'm starting to wonder if this is something other people have experienced with their Moto Z or if this is something I should bring up with the store. So if anyone has any advise on this please help. Thanks
    03-29-2017 11:37 AM
    Bring it up with the store.
    03-29-2017 11:45 AM
    Sounds like you might have a misbehaving app. Did you update any apps around the time this started? If so, see if you can take them off your phone one at a time until you find the offending app.

I had this problem with one app about a week ago, and it started when it was updated. Phone was very hot and battery drained quickly.
    Exotichydra likes this.
    03-30-2017 02:24 AM