so how is the battery life? I'm thinking of buying one

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
My normal usage is: off the charger at 05:30 about 3 hours of SOT throughout the day with lots of email, forum reading & posting, a few calls, some texts, news, etc and back on the charger around 22:30. I normally have about 20 - 30% battery remaining when the day is over and I put it back on the charger while I sleep. That's with a Moto Z Force (Droid ) and no additional charging during the day. On heavier use days I just slap on the Incipio Off Grid Battery Mod and have hours of more usage if needed.

Richie 1

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Ya u want to def get the battery xtender if u want all-day worry free battery life. A lso the way it is that The Moto Z and the Z force are very different. The force is shatterproof, waterproof. Just depends on what u are willing to afford. Also if u don't know much about Google's annoying security policy then u better make sure u know ur passwords by heart lol cuz it gets better in time. I'd rate it 2 stars...

My normal usage is: off the charger at 05:30 about 3 hours of SOT throughout the day with lots of email, forum reading & posting, a few calls, some texts, news, etc and back on the charger around 22:30. I normally have about 20 - 30% battery remaining when the day is over and I put it back on the charger while I sleep. That's with a Moto Z Force (Droid ) and no additional charging during the day. On heavier use days I just slap on the Incipio Off Grid Battery Mod and have hours of more usage if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
No problem but definitely get the battery mod, keep it on all the time and in efficiency mode. You'll be good to go all day. Probably 2 days actually.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

That's a pretty good battery, IMO! Sounds like it would work similarly for me. Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar