Forgot my screen lock pattern HELP WHAT DO I DO? THIS IS A $750

Margery Bell

May 26, 2017
Visit site
My new Motorola moto droid that cost me $750 w/I payment straight Cash. I let my kid set it up and now can't remember screen lock code. Don't know how to disable or get in without messing anything up. Don't know how to factory rest even if I did the Google info once again my kid did. Grrrrr! HELP HELP HELP PLEASE. Don't have money to pay for new phone. Thanks

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
My new Motorola moto droid that cost me $750 w/I payment straight Cash. I let my kid set it up and now can't remember screen lock code. Don't know how to disable or get in without messing anything up. Don't know how to factory rest even if I did the Google info once again my kid did. Grrrrr! HELP HELP HELP PLEASE. Don't have money to pay for new phone. Thanks

You don't know your Screen Pattern, 4 digit code or gmail that was set up then you can't do much.
This is a preventive measure to deter and prevent thieves from stealing your phone and reselling it .
I am sorry to say, you pretty much have a $750.00 brick.

TFBisquit

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
You can go to a service center. There they will check if your Phone is legit, then they will happily help you out with your Phone.
And next time don't let your kid setup your Phone.

TFBisquit

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Well seems Margery really needs to visit that service center. And maybe next time do the initial setup yourself to avoid such things.
After all, it's because of security that they made it like this. Or a lucky finder that doesn't want to return it.
Happens all the time in my city.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Well seems Margery really needs to visit that service center. And maybe next time do the initial setup yourself to avoid such things.
After all, it's because of security that they made it like this. Or a lucky finder that doesn't want to return it.
Happens all the time in my city.

That's what I was thinking, seems a little fishy. I love my kid, but I wouldn't let her set up a new phone. Also, seems fished that the kid knew a gmail to sign in with but now doesn't know what it is.
No guessing but I have my opinions

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Visit your carrier. That's the only suggestion that should be provided for this issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

Clever Snail

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
If you know the Google account associated with the device you should be able to get back in. If you don't, don't try to factory reset the device as you will then face the frp. To bypass the frp you will need to know the Google account associated with the phone. If you don't know your Google account and preform a factory reset, you are out of luck as your carrier will be unable to do anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49