Now Available from Verizon

Sesameopen

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Alright guys, I want the Z play instead of my current Z. Should I sell my z droid and buy a z play? I really value battery life and I really do not like the back of the moto z.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Alright guys, I want the Z play instead of my current Z. Should I sell my z droid and buy a z play? I really value battery life and I really do not like the back of the moto z.

If you value battery life, then the Z Play is your best bet. Take a look at some of the usage I'm getting. It's incredible! So pleasantly surprised.

Attachments

• 3407.jpg
    3407.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 23

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you use your phone? I'm seeing 15 hours of battery use and only 10% of that is app use. Screen on time of 1 1/2 hours. You used the actual phone (call/talk) for 20 seconds.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you use your phone? I'm seeing 15 hours of battery use and only 10% of that is app use. Screen on time of 1 1/2 hours. You used the actual phone (call/talk) for 20 seconds.

I barely ever talk on the phone, but I use my phone a lot. Did you see the previous screenshot I posted where I had 8:20 SOT with 37% remaining?

As for the screenshot where I'd only used my phone for 1.5 hours in a 15 hour day - it's a weekend and I have a life. I was out and about.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I barely ever talk on the phone, but I use my phone a lot. Did you see the previous screenshot I posted where I had 8:20 SOT with 37% remaining?

As for the screenshot where I'd only used my phone for 1.5 hours in a 15 hour day - it's a weekend and I have a life. I was out and about.
You have only 10% app use. Do you disable a lot of apps from running in the background?

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
You have only 10% app use. Do you disable a lot of apps from running in the background?

Not really. I only disable the Verizon bloat. I let everything else run. Most of my usage is Reddit, Android Central and other forums, Twitter, texting, web browsing, and a little bit of camera.

I keep brightness at 50 percent adaptive brightness.

I don't really do any gaming, so maybe that's part of it.