Phone shipped

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they didnt send the email yet? Have you checked fedex delivery manager?

Yeah, I checked the fedex delivery manager and it's not there. I wonder if it's because I ordered the leather back. There's really no assembly required so I don't get the hold up. Means I'll probably get it on Friday.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I checked the fedex delivery manager and it's not there. I wonder if it's because I ordered the leather back. There's really no assembly required so I don't get the hold up. Means I'll probably get it on Friday.
That's probably the hold up. I didn't custom order a back

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Z Play from Verizon today. It's fantastic. I also have a Z Force as my work phone. In normal usage, I can't tell the difference between the two. Love both phones.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Good to know, thank you. What are you using as a case?

I bought the Casemate case from Verizon. It's expensive, but I get 25% off and it's really good. I also went with the Zagg tempered glass, which I'm liking a lot.

I know it's early, but holy cow is this battery life incredible. It's even better than the Z Force, which itself has incredible battery life.

Last edited:

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Casemate case from Verizon. It's expensive, but I get 25% off and it's really good. I also went with the Zagg tempered glass, which I'm liking a lot.

I know it's early, but holy cow is this battery life incredible. It's even better than the Z Force, which itself has incredible battery life.

I just ordered a case online from Incipio. $39 Black is the only color available. I wanted a Speck Candyshell but you can't order it as of yet. I won't use it unless I go out. I love the back that came with the phone. May order a leather one too. Needs one on it without a case imho.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
9ea61b6f188811ebe6baec70a963a3c0.jpg