Phone shipped

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Can u not walk into a VZW store and get the z play now? Amazon has the zte axon7 I've heard is nice as well. I wish verizon would get more phones but until VZW eases up on being locked I guess manufactures cannot put cdma radios in.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Can u not walk into a VZW store and get the z play now? Amazon has the zte axon7 I've heard is nice as well. I wish verizon would get more phones but until VZW eases up on being locked I guess manufactures cannot put cdma radios in.

Yeah, that's an option, but they also charge and extra $20 for the pleasure of seeing their sales reps.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I ended up just getting another Moto X Pure from Amazon. I'll get it tomorrow. X Pure is still a solid device, plus I'll avoid the bloat,

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Girlfriend and I went into a VZW store and she was able to purchase the Z play on device payments, and the rep waived the $20 upgrade fee and took $20 off of 1 mod.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My phone has been trying to clear customs for a week. Can't cancel since it's on the way to me. Awesome. Moto CS said a supervisor would call me within 48 hours. Not holding my breath

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
My phone has been trying to clear customs for a week. Can't cancel since it's on the way to me. Awesome. Moto CS said a supervisor would call me within 48 hours. Not holding my breath

Yeah, I've gotten a couple of calls. They can't officially cancel the order until they contact the warehouse which has been on vacation. Worst case scenario they ship the device and I have to send it back.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Package has finally resumed it's journey. Maybe not the smartest idea to have a product launch before your warehouse takes a week long vacation

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't make this stuff up. Has been 10 days since this phone was shipped
8e58be0b46141f11a3774dd6c663229b.jpg

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I got the leather back five minutes after the phone went on sale and I'm in the same boat.

My leather back is still "Being Built" some 10 days after I purchased it. Must be a shortage of leather over in China. I miss the days when Motorola was turning phones out of Texas.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My leather back is still "Being Built" some 10 days after I purchased it. Must be a shortage of leather over in China. I miss the days when Motorola was turning phones out of Texas.
Me too! Dealing with CS has been very time consuming and challenging

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I placed an order for the Z play on the 16th from Motorola and then came across this post. Yesterday I contacted Motorola to cancel my order as it was showing as being built since the 16th. They said they would try and cancel the order. 5 hours later I got a shipping confirmation but it says est. delivery is the 26th(what it said when I ordered it). I sure hope it makes it here on time and I don't have a week or two or more wait ahead of me.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I placed an order for the Z play on the 16th from Motorola and then came across this post. Yesterday I contacted Motorola to cancel my order as it was showing as being built since the 16th. They said they would try and cancel the order. 5 hours later I got a shipping confirmation but it says est. delivery is the 26th(what it said when I ordered it). I sure hope it makes it here on time and I don't have a week or two or more wait ahead of me.

This entire process has been a mess. I haven't received a refund yet, because they're unable to cancel the order once the order is received at the warehouse. So after ordering the phone on the 8th it finally shipped today. That's a week after it was supposed to arrive. I've already purchased another phone so I'll be shipping this back as soon as it arrives.

So now I won't get a full refund for another couple of weeks. I don't think I'll be purchasing another phone directly from Motorola after this debacle.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Leather back mailed out today, should have it middle of next week.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I spoke to CS today as my phone has not arrived. I loved the response when I pointed out the expected delivery they quoted me was yesterday....

Attachments

• 2007.jpg
    2007.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 20

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
This entire process has been a mess. I haven't received a refund yet, because they're unable to cancel the order once the order is received at the warehouse. So after ordering the phone on the 8th it finally shipped today. That's a week after it was supposed to arrive. I've already purchased another phone so I'll be shipping this back as soon as it arrives.

So now I won't get a full refund for another couple of weeks. I don't think I'll be purchasing another phone directly from Motorola after this debacle.

Now the phone is in a clearance delay in Memphis. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey