Rate/Compare Your Play Z Camera to Previous Phones

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Droid Turbo (original) owner here. I am now in my Verizon window where I could upgrade my phone. After reading some of the reports on battery life (wow!) I am very intrigued with the Play Z. Battery life is the #1 determinant for me when considering a phone.

One of the higher priorities for me with a phone is the camera. Probably comes in at #2. So how does the Play Z phone compare to other phones you've owned? Please describe what you like/dislike about the Play Z camera and also your previous phone and likes/dislikes about the camera.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Droid Turbo (original) owner here. I am now in my Verizon window where I could upgrade my phone. After reading some of the reports on battery life (wow!) I am very intrigued with the Play Z. Battery life is the #1 determinant for me when considering a phone.

One of the higher priorities for me with a phone is the camera. Probably comes in at #2. So how does the Play Z phone compare to other phones you've owned? Please describe what you like/dislike about the Play Z camera and also your previous phone and likes/dislikes about the camera.
See the post I started with pictures from my play. It's pretty awesome

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
See the post I started with pictures from my play. It's pretty awesome

I saw that thread. Your photos were taken through a window creating a lot of reflections. The size of the photo does not allow someone to zoom in and look at details. The lighting is rather uncommon and hard to compare to anything else.

gamefreak715

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm nervous about upgrading my OG droid turbo because of the lesser quality screen. Is there a noticeable difference between the Turbo and Z Play?

Also, how can the G4 plus have 4 GB RAM but this only has 3!?